Friday, January 12, 2007

Tech Stuff & Friday

Some people have asked about what program I use to watch videos on my computer. Check out VLC, since it can play virtually everything. Also - if anyone is looking into getting a new computer soon...WAIT! Just trust me on this...I'll explain it to you if you want to know why. Lastly, if you have any other tech questions, check out cnet.com (I have it permanently linked on the right).

Econ: Remember to bring your social security number for financial aid registration on Tuesday!

WS: We'll finish the Religion chart and Ch. 8 categorization on Monday.

AP WS: Don't forget about the HW. You will be turning in your notebooks after making a Table of Contents page.

Tardy Restitution: Some of you have been tardy to my class...and your grade will suffer. Rather than waste each other's time after school, bring me some supplies. RIght now, I see glue sticks and double-sided tape as being good bets.

Enjoy your long weekend...and while you consider MLK on Monday, consider reading Enough by Juan Williams. If any of you find interesting stuff on the web - let me know in the comments section...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i am wondering if on the ten commandment comparison you have to mention specific laws or just say that it is illegal, ect. Also, we didn't have to turn in our notebooks today, did we? I needed it over the weekend to complete an assignment.
Thanks.

Romo said...

Cite some specific laws (Constitution or elsewhere) or give me examples. For instance, "Thou Shalt Not Kill" can easily be compared to our laws against homocide. Simply mention that people get put in jail for this crime and/or have to pay huge sums to victim's family. Notebooks are due Tuesday, during which I will check them in class.

Anonymous said...

Ian, you would put your last name initial.