Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday Quizzes

Wow - nobody in any of my classes did very well on today's quizzes. I guess you'll need to become more acclimated to Monday Quizzes - so expect more in the future. Heh heh.

AP Govt
Plan for Caucus prep, followed by a Ch. 13,14,15 Test on Wednesday. On Thursday, you'll complete a 1040EZ and a 1040A. Friday will require your Ch. 12 notes. Please study and complete your work...

World History (3,4,5)
Same plan this week - since I'll be gone on Wednesday (the day on which we'll begin "The Mission" starring Robert DeNiro.

Extra Credit
Register here at blogger.com so you can leave comments. You leave a comment, you get EC from me.

About Comments
I will allow anonymous comments for now - but eventually you'll require registration. Keep it clean, fun, relevant (at least somewhat), and share interesting finds...

5 comments:

Play-Crack-The-Sky said...

Hey this is Jordan if you didnt realize by looking at my profile or something idk. I'm gonna try to update mine regularly.

Anonymous said...

Why are you not allowing anonymous comments anymore? Some people do not want to say things that they truly mean, if you are going to ridicule them for it.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous comments should be allowed because they are funny. you cant just not allow them, thats mean!

Play-Crack-The-Sky said...

Hey I made a blog

Noah da Boa said...

gimme dat EC right nee-yow

thanks